Welcome! I’m a game developer and mathematician. If you want to discover my games, you came to the right place. Here is a short presentation of each of them (by order in which it is suggested you try them). Unless otherwise noted, they were all developed in less than 48 hours each for the Ludum Dare game jam.
- Space Cracks! was my second game together with Filip Grudziel (Ludum Dare, 72 hours). You need to close cracks appearing on the planet and restore the vegetation.
- Space Buddies was developed in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare together with Filip Grudziel (who did all the art and animations). It's a mobile game where you need to shoot asteroids and collect screws.
- Five Seconds is my first Ludum Dare game. It is quite fun, and you need to be rather quick and reactive.
- Stuck Machines is my previous Ludum Dare submission and maybe the one where I did my best graphics. It is a puzzle game that requires some logical thinking.
- Feed the cat is a game where I wanted to up my graphics skills, so I spent quite some time on them (to draw and animate a cat is not that easy!)
- Sticky Memory is not quite finished but the concept is quite nice, as long as you can figure out how it works. It got 32nd place (out of 512) in the category "Innovation". I’m planning to improve it at some point in the future, to have a better interface, add more levels, have a tutorial explaining how it works, and a few more things.
- Hide'n'run is not very ergonomically designed and has not-so-amazing graphics, but is playable.
- Parallel Thinking is a mix of a shoot-them-up and a platformer, but it would require more work to be considered finished.
Source code and various other projects are available on my GitHub page (https://github.com/guillaumebrunerie)